The Me Ultrasonic Sensor V3.0 is the improvement version of Me Ultrasonic Sensor V2.0, better quality and perform more stable.Me Ultrasonic Sensor can be used to measure distance or obstacle avoidance, from 3cm to 4m. With the Arduino library we provide, users can get the distance directly and use the module easily.
• Comes with Arduino library for easy programming.
• Over-current protection.
• Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface.
• Labeled with yellow tag and compatible with Me Base Shield and Me Baseboard.
• 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires.
• 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams.
• On board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback.
• Detecting range: 3cm~4m, best in 30-degree angle.