Makeblock mBot (P1050015) - Entry-level educational robot kit
- The integrated chassis, a user-friendly design and clear instructions all work together to make it easy for children to assemble their mBot. All you need for building mBot is a screwdriver.
- mBot has three preset modes: obstacles avoiding, line-following and manual control. By switching between modes, children can command the robots to automatically avoid obstacles or move along the lines. In the manual mode, children can use the remote controller or companion software to manipulate mBot to do things as they like.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (PC/MAC) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- It’s up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
Ideal Robot For Children To Build And Code
A STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation. As they go, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.