scroll:bit is a little display with a lot of pixels! Its 119 bright white LEDs are perfect for scrolling messages with your micro:bit, or for animations, graphs, and more!
Just slot in your microbit, then code scroll:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, or with MicroPython in the Mu code editor. It works in a very similar way to the built-in red LED matrix on your micro:bit, so if you've used that then you'll know exactly what to do.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white pixels (119 total).
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel.
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip.
- Compatible with micro:bit.
- Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython support.
- No soldering required!
- 1 x scroll:bit for the BBC micro:bit.