Store user-defined audio files
1. Connect the module to a PC.Connect the speaker module to a PC by using a Micro USB cable. Use the Micro USB port of the module and a USB port of the PC.After the successful connection, the PC displays the disk of the module, and you can open the disk to view the files stored on it.
2. Store an audio file.Drag the audio file that you want to play by the speaker to the disk.
Note: The disk space of the module is limited. It may fail to store a large file. It is recommended that you compass a large file before storing it on the disk.
3. Change the file name (important step).Due to hardware design, the speaker module can identify an audio file only by the first four characters (English characters, numbers, or punctuations) of its file name. To play an audio file, you need to change the file name to the special format, that is, a 4-digit combination of English characters, numbers, or punctuations (ex M001.mp3). After changing the names of audio files, you can play the audio files by using the corresponding blocks on mBlock 5.
Play user-defined audio files
mBlock 5 provides the following two blocks for playing audio files:
- Dimensions: 24 × 36 (mm)
- Total memory size: 16M
- Supported audio format: mp3
- Connector type: Micro-USB
- Rated operating current: 400 mA