You can control these 20 LEDs easily by only one signal input pin because of the integration circuit. Every LED on the board is addressable, so you can code your own project in different demands. What’s more? The WS2813 Mini support signal break-point continuous transmission, which means you can still use other LEDs with one LED be broken.
At last, you may use this stick to light up numbers of LEDs as you like with the help of Grove - RGB LED to be the bridge of two sticks or just out them in line. Hope you enjoy your innovation work and have fun!
- 256 gray levels, 256*256*256=16777216” full-color display
- Built-in control circuit in a 3535 components
- Chainable, can be cascaded with multiple LED rings
- Support 5V/3.3V power in, support 5V/3.3V control data level.
- Dual-signal wires, signal break-point continuous transmission