- Wide power range DC3V to 5V
- Plug and Play with Arduino boards by Grove connector
- 3 axis sensing
- High sensitivity
- Small, low-profile package: 14-Terminal LGA
- Low power 0.1 μA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
Grove - ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra low power 3-axis accelerometer, providing high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g.
The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Grove - ADXL345 is with the extreme low power consumption, as low as 23 μA in measurement mode and 0.1 μA in standby mode. The Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
There is an onboard a 4-pin Grove interface (3-5VDC) for easily connect with Arduino boards and Seeeduino boards.
Based on the excellent ADXL-345, this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection. Its variable output makes it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- HDD shock protection
- Vibration sensor
- Game controller input
- Smart vehicles
- Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing & orientation information.