LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime engages secondary school pupils in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion and interactions in the context of sports. BricQ Motion Prime provides easy, hands-on learning experiences that spark cool “aha” moments, as pupils set LEGO bricks in motion without the need for technology. This 562-piece set includes an extensive selection of special elements, such as gears, wheels, balls, weights and pneumatics, 4 minifigures and more, while colour-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make tidying up at the end of class quick and efficient. Replacement elements are also included, as well as printed building instructions with inspirational ideas that help pupils discover physical science in action. This introductory STEAM experience offers 1 unit of 7 x 45 minute, curriculum-aligned lessons that include everything from engaging videos and printable worksheets that excite and inspire pupils, to lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics and maths and English extensions that support and scaffold teachers. BricQ Motion Prime is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
• 562 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and special mechanical elements, like gears, springs, wheels, balls, weight bricks, pneumatics, fan blades, measurement elements and more.
• Sturdy storage box with colour-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
• Printed building instructions for models used in the lessons, plus additional building inspiration.
• Replacement elements also included.
• 1 unit of 7 x 45-minute lessons plus maths and English extensions for additional learning.
• Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.