LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential engages primary school pupils in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion and interactions in the context of sports. BricQ Motion Essential provides easy, hands-on learning experiences that spark cool “aha” moments, as pupils set LEGO bricks in motion without the need for technology. This 523-piece set includes a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, 4 minifigures and more, while colour-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make tidying up at the end of class quick and efficient. Replacement elements are also included, as well as 2 printed building instruction booklets with inspirational ideas that help pupils discover physical science in action, even those who have never built with LEGO bricks before. This introductory STEAM experience offers 2 units of 7 x 45 minute, curriculum-aligned lessons (one each for lower and upper primary). They include everything from engaging videos and printable worksheets that excite and inspire pupils, to lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics and maths and English extensions that support and scaffold teachers. BricQ Motion Essential is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
• 523 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more.
• Sturdy storage box with colour-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
• 2 printed building instructions for models used in the lessons, plus additional building inspiration.
• Replacement elements also included.
• 2 units of 7 x 45-minute lessons (1 each for lower and upper primary), plus maths and English extensions for additional learning.
• Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.