Vision set for educational robot
Give new perspectives to your projects and prototype advanced industry 4.0 processes with the Vision Set.
The Vision Set gives Ned2 the ability to detect objects and select the ones you want to interact with. It comes with a camera and objects of different shapes and colors to allow you to study topics such as image recognition, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence thanks to the contribution of vision.
The Workspace, also included in the Vision Set, is designed to work horizontally, vertically or even tilted. Its design, based on nano-suction technology, makes it sticky and repositionable.
- Object detection based on shape and color
- Easily perform advanced functions such as visual picking thanks to the new blocks in Niryo Studio's Blockly interface.
- An onboard camera on the wrist for a global field of view
- A modular workspace that can be used in the orientation and inclination of your choice.
- Adapted to the Ned2’s ecosystem.
How to use: