The Pico-UPS-A is a dedicated UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates Li-ion battery switching charger with power path management, and voltage/current monitoring chip, allows monitoring the battery operating status via I2C bus.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- Incorporates Li-ion battery switching charger with dynamic power path management, more stable power supply
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard recharging indicator, power indicator, and battery warning indicator to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
Raspberry Pi Pico and battery are NOT included. Please purchase separately
UPS Module For Raspberry Pi Pico, Uninterruptible Power Supply,Keeps Your Pico Running While Recharging, Monitoring Battery Status Via I2C.