- Well-selected Grove modules with different functions including sensing, input, display, etc, very suitable for beginners.
- Cost-effective compared to other starter kits for Arduino.
- Well packaged with soft internal slot structure, protecting the product very well.
- No soldering, no jumper wires.
- Full Arduino library for Grove is provided.
- Detail instructions for each Grove module in our wiki system.
Attention: Please note that this kit is fit for 5V boards. Some modules are not compatible with the 3.3V development board.
As an open-source hardware facilitator, we dedicate to make electronic prototyping easy and fast, and we believe that more effort should be put on concept design rather than how to build basic circuits especially in the idea phase. That is why we created Grove. We have released a blog about the introduction of the kit and some basic projects. It will help you get started. Wish you have fun with Grove products.
Grove is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. Every module has one function, such as touch sensing, creating audio effect and so on. Just plug the modules you need to the base shield, then you are ready to test your idea buds.
This Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino is a perfect starter kit for Arduino beginners. It includes a Base Shield which has many Grove connectors onboard, twelve Grove modules that cover most functions needed by a beginner, and a very helpful user manual that can help get started quickly. We have this part available in Geppetto. Easy modular electronic design with Seeed and Geppetto. Build it Now!
Note: This kit does not include Arduino board.