CyberPi is a programmable microcomputer that's designed for teaching and learning AIoT and Python. It's small, but features a full-color display, multiple input devices, an independently-developed CyberOS system, much larger storage and an assortment of modules and sensors. Working with mBlock, CyberPi brings Python to classrooms and allows users to teach and learn AIoT easily, from the very beginning to advanced. Working with a high-performance Pocket Shield, CyberPi makes creation unlimited. CyberPi is perfect for technological innovations, coding education and other educational purposes, bringing more fun to teaching and learning.
Pocket Shield: Pocket Shield powers CyberPi and extends CyberPi's capabilities. It comes with a rechargeable high-performance lithium-ion battery (800mAh), 2 DC motor ports and 2 servo ports. The servo ports could connect to LED strips, Arduino digital and analog sensors.
Type-C Cable: Program or charge CyberPi by connecting it to a computer or the Pocket Shield using type-c cables.
The CyberPi Go kit is the portable kit of CyberPi. It includes the Pocket Shield, and with its battery, CyberPi is able to work without the need of a cable. It can be wirelessly programmed via a computer or a mobile device, and it include a type-C USB cable for when charging is needed.
Onboard advanced technology Dig deep into AIoT teaching
1. 1. 1.44'' full-color display brings data science into classrooms and makes learning outcomes visible;
2. Onboard microphone and speaker enable basic natural language processing and unveil the secrets behind human-computer interaction;
3. Built-in Wi-Fi module facilitates IoT- based and LAN-based innovations and applications that are closely related to our life;
4. Create motion-controlled games to fuel creativity and fun in classroom.
Turn teaching and learning Python into a fun thing
1. Interaction between hardware and stage enables people to teach or learn Python with more thrills;
2. Teach and learn Python, which is a leap toward AI age;
3. Python made easier for almost any learners and creators.
Powerful Expandable Unlimited
1. Intended for beginners, making Python easier for learners and creators;
2. Greater expansion capabilities make creation unlimited.
MakeX Spark - Comprehensive performance evaluation system . Quickly test students' skill level in MakeX Spark
A powerful platform for coding designed for STEAM education
Input devices: 5-way joystick x1 ; Home button x1 ; Buttons x2
Sensors: Microphone, used for recording and speech recognition; 3-axis accelerometer, used for hand gesture recognition; 3-axis gyroscope
Display/Lighting: 1.44'' 128*128 IPS display; Full-color RGB light x5
Output sounds: High-quality speaker (used for playing recordings and TTS)
Wireless communication: Pair devices using Bluetooth; Support Wi-Fi based communication over LAN; Support Wi-Fi based communication over WAN for cloud services; Support OTA updates.
Programming: Block-based coding; Micro-Python; Python
Operating system: independently-developed CyberOS; Open-source technologies