With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competative games, then this is the add-on for you.
Previously on :MOVE mini, we; drew shapes, controlled it via bluetooth, controlled it with a second microbit, and we also coded a variety of light shows. Now, it can totally be used to play ball games too!
This self assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini, the buggy can now easily be used for competative games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily.
- :MOVE mini will be able to move balls and pucks.
- Allows for competative team games such as football and hockey.
- 1 x Set of Bumper parts.
- 2 x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Length: 32mm.
- Width: 77mm.
- Height: 9mm.
- 1 x :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit kit.
- 1 x BBC microbit.