Animals, vehicles, people and buildings – everything your children need to explore life on a farm. Teach children about farming, animal care, seasons and crops. The Large Farm Set allows you to explore a range of subjects across the curriculum, from simple ideas such as what noises the animals make to more complex ones that could include how to look after them and what the changing seasons mean for our food supply and how to grow different crops. The range of animals also means that it can be used to teach sorting and categorising.
This set can be used by a number of children as it contains many different elements, and it is an ideal way to stimulate creativity. It actively encourages free play and comes with a range of inspirational activity ideas. Key learning values:
- Explore the subject of animal care and what each of us needs to lead a happy and fulfilled life
- Teach about the range of noises that farm animals make
- Open out the learning into an opportunity to look at crops and seasons
- Take part in role play between the farmer and his animals
- Teaches children how to sort and categorise the different farm animals