- High temperature and humidity measurement accuracy
- Humidity: 0 to 99.9 %RH with ±2% accuracy
- Temperature: -40 to 80℃ with ±0.5℃ accuracy
- Wide range of temperature and humidity measurement
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 20-meter signal transmission distance
- Factory calibrated, easy to use
Grove - DHT22 is a high accuracy temperature and humidity sensor based on the DHT22 module (also known as AM2302 or RHT03). High-cost performance and high precision make it ideal for temperature and humidity monitoring of Arduino and Raspberry Pi, you can also use it to make a thermometer and hygrometer.
The DHT22 includes a capacitive humidity sensor and a high precision temperature sensor. The range of humidity sensor is 0 to 99.9 %RH with ±2% accuracy while the temperature sensor ranges from -40 to 80℃ with ±0.5℃ accuracy. With the help of a built-in 8-bit microcontroller, the DHT22 converts the analog output of those two sensors to the digital signal, and output both temperature and humidity data via a single pin.