SAM Labs provides everything you need to deliver the most engaging STEAM learning experience to your classroom. It seamlessly connects software and hardware with lesson plans that cover a wide variety of subjects, making learning about coding accessible, experimental, interactive and fun.
SAM Labs kits are bursting with wireless electronic blocks that each have a personality of their own. From lights to motors to sliders to buzzers, every Bluetooth-enabled block can connect to the others via the app to do something different. Press a button to turn a light on! Use a light sensor to activate an alarm! With the app, students can code the behaviours of blocks in any way they can imagine, enabling them to make anything from simple reactions to complex creations in minutes.
Why use SAM Labs?
- A fun and interactive way to bring coding to life
- Curriculum-aligned lesson plans and projects
- An intuitive visual, flow-based coding app tailored for any classroom or ability level
- SAM Blockly enables progression to block-based programming
- Easy-to-install, wireless Bluetooth SAM Blocks that are made to last
- Mac, iOS, Android, Windows and Chromebook compatible
- Teacher support and training
- Versatile technology that can be used across a variety of subjects
- Design algorithms and programs, use logical reasoning and computational thinking, control and simulate physical systems
Who is it for?
Classrooms across the world are hooked on the power of SAM Labs. From New York to Beijing, teachers and students in thousands of schools are discovering the joy of coding their own real-life creations.
Covering subjects from biology to history and mathematics to music, by focusing on hands-on creativity and problem-solving, SAM Labs creates a totally immersive experience for every teacher and student.