Keep your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind and is compatible with both the original micro:bit V1and the new micro:bit V2.
This 'Mountable' case features two 'keyhole slot' style wall mounting points attached to the sides of the BBC micro:bit case. Choose appropriate size screws for the material or surface that the case will be fastened to for a more sturdy and permanent installation.
The clear casing allows the BBC micro:bit to be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be clearly viewed. The case provides full access to the micro:bit pins, USB port and reset button. The case is easy to assemble and we have included a guide in PDF form that can be found at the foot of this product description.
- This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section.
- The BBC micro:bit is NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order a micro:bit V1 or a micro:bit V2.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- The mounting points allow you to fix the micro:bit to a surface for sturdy and more permanent installations.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- The case is compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.
- Length (minus the mounting brackets on the side): 65mm.
- Length (with the mounting brackets on the side): 91mm.
- Width: 37mm.
- Depth (without screws): 9mm.
- Depth (with screws): 14mm.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Flat-head Screwdriver.
- 2 x Mounting Screws