The microbit is a must for anyone who wants to learn how to program. The board is compatible with various programming languages, such as Block Editor and mobile apps for beginners and Python for advanced users.
You can connect other devices such as a Raspberry PI via the 20-pin edge connector. Thanks to the built-in 3D magnetometer with accelerometer and motion sensor, the possibilities are endless.
This advanced kit consists of a micro-bit project holder, a breakout board and components. It is the ideal kit for semi- / advanced students.
- USB cable: 1 x
- microbit project holder, breakout board and components: 1 x
- microbit: 1 x
- battery: 4 x AAA battery
- lights: 5 x 5 LED matrix
- buttons: 2 push buttons
- magnetometer: detects magnetic fields
- accelerometer: detects changes in the micro bit rate
- GPIO: 17 input / output pins
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- processor: 32-bit ARM processor type Cortex M0 (16 MHz)
- connection: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- USB: USB 2.0 port and micro-USB connector
- GPIO: max. 17 GPIO connections
- RAM: 16 KB SRAM
- power supply: battery holder: 2 x AAA battery or micro-USB connector
- dimensions microbit: 51 x 42 x 10 mm, battery holder: 62 x 25 x 15 mm