→ Contact us for a free quote
Very safe AC current clamp for DMMs
Fluke Fluke Pliers are ideal tools to expand the functionality of Fluke's tools. The i400 is an AC current clamp with a single measuring range of 400 A and a current output via banana plugs provided with safety isolation. The current clamp is compatible with most Fluke multimeters or any other current measuring instrument suitable for 4mm banana plugs with safety isolation and an AC milliampere range. The division ratio is 1000: 1.
Most important features
- Handy with your DMM for measurements up to 400 A AC
- 1mA / Amp output for easy reading of your meter
- The only current clamp with safety specification CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V
- Specially designed for maximum functionality in a compact form.
- Perform accurate current measurements without interrupting the circuit
- Soft, coated handle with anti-slip surface prevents accidental contact with live wires
- Max. Ø conductor 32 mm