ClassVR is a unique virtual & Augmented Reality system, specially designed for the classroom. It offers engaging, immersive experiences for students of all ages. ClassVR dramatically increases student engagement, enhances knowledge retention, and supports improved learning outcomes.
With these new sets you use top technology. You don't need a powerful PC to get started with these glasses. Thanks to the high resolution and powerful built-in processor.
The strength of ClassVR is not only in the excellent glasses, but also in the accompanying software. You can use the extensive library to prepare your lessons and in addition, the teacher software package allows you to preload your lessons and even follow what your students are watching. In addition, you can also get started with the augmented reality documents or you can upload content yourself in your library.
Software is not included in the price. Contact us for more information.
brochure: 50 ways to use VR in your classroom
Update new materials December 2021
- Octa-Core Qualcomm SnapdragonTM SXR1130 CPU
- Adreno 615 GPU @ 780Mhz
- 4GB DDR RAM & 64GB Internal Storage
- 5.5″ 2560×1440 UHD Fast LCD Screen
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band Wifi 2.4/5Ghz + Bluetooth 4.2
- 13MP Auto-Focus Front Facing Camera
- 3800MAh Polymer Lithium-ion Battery
- Proximity Sensor / G-Sensor / Electronic Compass / 9-Axis Gyroscope System
- Stereo Speakers & microphone
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Out for headphone use
- Micro SD card slot for storage expansion
- 5v 3A USB-C Input / Charging
- Combination Fresnal/Aspherical Lens 100 degree FOV