ClassVR is a unique virtual & Augmented Reality system, specially designed for the classroom. It offers engaging, immersive experiences for students of all ages. ClassVR dramatically increases student engagement, enhances knowledge retention, and supports improved learning outcomes.
With these new sets you use top technology. You don't need a powerful PC to get started with these glasses. Thanks to the high resolution and powerful built-in processor.
The strength of ClassVR is not only in the excellent glasses, but also in the accompanying software. You can use the extensive library to prepare your lessons and in addition, the teacher software package allows you to preload your lessons and even follow what your students are watching. In addition, you can also get started with the augmented reality documents or you can upload content yourself in your library.
brochure: 50 ways to use VR in your classroom
ClassVR Premium Headset: Technical Specifications CRV-255
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 Processor
- Combination Fresnal / Aspherical Lens 100 Degree FOV
- 3-Way adjustable head mounting with dual rear straps
- 5.5” 2560 x 1440 Fast High Resolution Display
- Up to four hours battery life
- USB-C Charging / Input for Hand Controller
- 4,000 mAh Polymer Lithium-Ion Battery
- 13MP Auto-Focus Front-Facing Camera
- 3GB DDR RAM & 32GB Internal Storage
- Integrated dual-speakers